AICTE APPROVED COURSES B.VOC COURSES
What is B.VOC?
- B.Voc (Bachelor of Vocation) is an emerging course in India that aims at providing adequate skills required for a particular trade to candidates.
- This course is different from traditional academic programs as it deals more with application-based studies rather than focusing on only theoretical knowledge.
- B.Voc is a three-year duration undergraduate course that can be pursued in a wide range of fields starting from healthcare, food technology and hospitality to creative fields like graphic designing and beauty & wellness.
- The biggest advantages of pursuing B.Voc degree course is that a candidate has multiple exit points during this programmed and continous industry exposure
- If a candidate is unable to complete his/ her BVoc course, he/she is still awarded a diploma after successful completion of first year or advance diploma after successful completion of second year.
WHY to opt for B.VOC?
The objective of this course is to impart skills to students to covers the current expectation and requirements of automotive manufacturing industry. Adequate care has been taken to ensure the student gains basic knowledge about engineering and also improves upon her life skills.This an excellent course for existing & aspiring professionals in the auto industry to get an hands on job experience while also pursuing the bachelors degree education. This degree is equivalent to any other bachelor’s degree granted by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Salient features of B.VOC
- Entrepreneurship Oriented Skill Development Courses ( Approved by AICTE/ Ministry of HRD/ Government of India/ DBATU University )
- Mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
- Provide flexibility to the students by means of predefined entry and multiple exit points.
- To integrate NSQF (National Skill Qualification Frame work) within undergraduate level to enhance employability of the students and meet industry requirements.
- After completion of B. Voc Courses ( NSQF level- 7 Certification ) students are eligible for PG and Post Master/ Research Level.
What is Eligibility for BVOC Courses
- 12th pass or NSQF Level - 4 Certification
Bachelor of Vocation Programs Offered
Multiple Entry/Exit Options
|2. Advance Diploma
|3. B.Voc Degree